The Tomato Mozzarella Omelet Recipe, it’s easy and delicious and a great option for your breakfast. How to make a tomato mozzarella omelet? I have shared the easiest recipe which you can add to your healthy breakfast meals and it will help you in your weight loss as well. checkout our other ideas for a healthy breakfast, ham & cheese sandwich, avocado for a salad, healthy breakfast ideas easy.
Check our other recipes too:
Tomato Mozzarella Omelet Recipe
Omelets are always a great option to have. Eggs are not necessarily for breakfast only. You can have them anytime. It tastes so good and provides good nutrition. Have it now, or keep it for later. Let's look at the recipe.
Sliced tomatoes and mozzarella are a time-honored Italian appetizer—and they make a great omelet filling, too.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup (38 g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 small tomato, sliced
- 2 tablespoons (6 g) chopped fresh basil
Keep in mind that the basic recipes remain the same, you are just changing the filling.
First, cut all the vegetables if you are using them and have your filling ready. For better results sauté them first. If you are using cheese, have it grated or slice it into small cubes.
- If you want to have it later in the day, then the best option would be to warm it through the microwave and keep them ready.
- Spray your pan with the nonstick spray, or you can use some olive oil or butter, and put it on high heat. Spread the oil thoroughly to the pan covering the surface properly.
- Pour fated eggs all at once. They should sizzle because of the heat, It will be cooked very quickly from the bottom. Use a spatula to lift the edges until there are not enough raw eggs to cook.
- 4. Turn the burner to the lowest heat, half of your job is done. put the filling on half portion of the omelet, cover the skillet, and let it sit on low heat for some time.
Keep it there for a minute or two and then check if there is any raw egg part showing. It should be gone by now from the surface. You can serve it at that point as well if you like the eggs a little uncooked. If it needs a little more cooking then re-cover the skillet and cook it for another minute or two.
- When it is cooked, slide the spatula under the half without the filling and fold it over. Then you can slide it in a plate using a spatula. It is ready to serve.
- This is a single serving, and it's easier to make several times, so you can cook more for other individuals if you wish. Omelets are always special to me because you customize your own. Do some experiments and try different things.
Things to Keep in mind.
The basic method will be the same for better omelets. Therefore you can always make variations in your omelets.
If you are health conscious and on a fat loss program. Simply use cooking spray and add one whole egg and other egg whites while making an omelet.
It will provide you high a protein breakfast, and you can skip cheese for making it low fat.
- You’ll also get 296 milligrams of potassium and 272 milligrams of
Here’s the really important thing to know about making omelets: The word “omelet” comes from a word meaning “to laminate,” or to build up layers. And that’s exactly what you do—you let a layer of beaten egg cook, and then you lift up the edges and tip the pan so the raw egg runs under the cooked part.
You do this all around the edges, of course, so you build it up evenly. The point is, that you don’t just let the beaten egg lie there in the skillet and wait for it to cook through; the bottom will be hopelessly overdone before the top is set.
Amount Per Serving Total Fat 5gSodium 150mgCarbohydrates 5gNet Carbohydrates 6gFiber 1gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 20g
Why Breakfast Is Important?
Breakfast plays an important role in overall well-being. in spite of weight gain or weight loss, it is essential for the body to function properly. When you wake up your body is in a starving state, where it needs nutrition to provide energy.
A high-protein breakfast boosts your metabolism. And egg omelets are great for breakfast as they are full of nutrition and delicious at the same time. So add this tomato mozzarella omelet recipe to your breakfast meals. You won’t get bored of it.
Read more on weight loss:
- 12 Tips To Help You Lose Weight
- How To Boost Your Metabolism To Speed Up Weight Loss
- Top 5 Best Whey Protein Isolate 2022
- 10 Worst Mistakes That Are Stopping Your Weight Loss
- How To Lose Weight Fast Naturally
- Weight Loss – Tips, Diet Plans, Programs & Exercises