Who doesn’t love a fluffy blueberry pancake for a breakfast? Try this delicious blueberry pancakes recipe that uses creamy buttermilk and fresh or frozen blueberries. It’s a great recipe to kick-start your day. You can switch or mix half of the flour for whole-wheat flour for a variation.
Blueberry Pancakes Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups soy flour
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups vanilla soymilk
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups blueberries
- Mix soy flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, eggs, soy milk, oil, and blueberries
- Spray skillet or griddle with non-stick cooking spray. Skillet heat should be medium-high; griddle
heat 350 degrees F.
- Pour 1/2 cup pancake batter on the griddle for each pancake. When the top bubbles, flip to another side.
Cook until done throughout.
Serving Size2 Pancakes
Amount Per Serving Calories 250 Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gCholesterol 74mgSodium 322mgCarbohydrates 41gNet Carbohydrates 41gFiber 2gSugar 9gProtein 9g
Try this amazing blueberry pancakes recipe and kick-start your morning. It is well suited for breakfast for the whole family. try this and share your valuable comments below.