If you are looking for healthy and quick recipes that are prepared in minutes. You are at the right place.
I have shared an amazing recipe that you can add to your diet and it will help you lose weight as well.
I am into fitness for more than 10 years now, so all the information shared here is backed by science.
Fruit Kabobs with Yogurt Dip Recipe
Let’s make this delicious recipe.
- 1 cup watermelon (chunks)
- 1 cup pineapple (chunks)
- 1 cup grapes, red seedless
- 1 cup strawberries (stemmed)
- 2 kiwi (peeled and cut in quarters)
- bamboo skewers (6 inches long)
- 1 cup yogurt, light strawberry
1. Place fruit chunks on bamboo skewers. Place fruit kabobs on a platter.
2. Place light strawberry yogurt in a bowl. Serve kabobs with yogurt on the side.
Source: Food and Health Communications, Inc., Cooking Demo II
Amount Per Serving Calories 61Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gCholesterol 1mgSodium 18mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 2gSugar 11gProtein 2g
Checkout More Recipes:
- Tomato Mozzarella Omelet Recipe
- Easy Italian Salad Dressing Recipe
- Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe
- Lemon-Thyme Chicken
- 12 Tips To Help You Lose Weight
- How To Lose Weight Fast Naturally And Permanently
- 13 Best Weight Loss Foods To Eat