If you are looking for healthy and quick recipes that are prepared in minutes. You are at the right place.
I have shared an amazing recipe that you can add to your diet and it will help you lose weight as well.
I am into fitness for more than 10 years now, so all the information shared here is backed by science.
Fruit Kabobs with Yogurt Dip Recipe
Let’s make this delicious recipe.
Fruit Kabobs with Yogurt Dip
Fruit kabobs make a colorful and fun snack that kids can help prepare.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 cup watermelon (chunks)
- 1 cup pineapple (chunks)
- 1 cup grapes, red seedless
- 1 cup strawberries (stemmed)
- 2 kiwi (peeled and cut in quarters)
- bamboo skewers (6 inches long)
- 1 cup yogurt, light strawberry
1. Place fruit chunks on bamboo skewers. Place fruit kabobs on a platter.
2. Place light strawberry yogurt in a bowl. Serve kabobs with yogurt on the side.
Source: Food and Health Communications, Inc., Cooking Demo II
Amount Per Serving Calories 61Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gCholesterol 1mgSodium 18mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 2gSugar 11gProtein 2g
Checkout More Recipes:
- Tomato Mozzarella Omelet Recipe
- Easy Italian Salad Dressing Recipe
- Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe
- Lemon-Thyme Chicken
- 12 Tips To Help You Lose Weight
- How To Lose Weight Fast Naturally And Permanently
- 13 Best Weight Loss Foods To Eat